Added View Cart or Continue Shopping.
- Cyber Babe is a berry-wine blush that makes your usual pink blush look so analog.
- Moon Boots is a stardust violet that’s surprisingly wearable.
- Hologram is a hyacinth highlight that’s blinding enough to be seen from lightyears away!* *Not really
Free sticker sheet with every palette order! *while supplies last*
Flash back with this totally tubular trio
15.3 g/ 0.54 oz
- BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090)
- CAPRYLYL GLYCOL
- CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE
- IRON OXIDE (CI 77491)
- IRON OXIDE (CI 77492)
- IRON OXIDE (CI 77499)
- ISONONYL ISONONANOATE
- MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742)
- OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE
- PHENYL TRIMETHICONE
- RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850)
- SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)
- ZINC STEARATE
Just bought my second one. Moonboots is amazing! I love all my Trixie blushes.
Love this! I think Back to the Fuchsia is my favorite of the blush trios. I love them all, but for my skin tone this one really pops! The dark purple is very bendable and the highlight is very sheer, making them both much more wearable than they look in the pan. Gorgeous!
Favorite blush I’ve ever owned. Perfect amount of pigment and I love having unique/ different blush colors!
I just wanna say I love Trixie Mattel and this blush palette is amazing quality and super flattering on deeper skin. I love love love this brand and am awaiting another package of makeup from you guys keep up the good work!!!